Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!

Grant and Candice sittin in a tree... I can't believe it's been FIVE years since these two crazies got hitched!! Grant always knew he didn't want to waste time on people that weren't his forever bride. Candice was the same way about guys! To know both of them was to love them according to everyone at Dickson County High School. The only problem was that they didn't really know each other! I played soccer with Candice and looked up to her so much, and of course Grant was the coolest guy I knew right up there next to Blake Allen! Grant and I shared a locker and I looked forward to seeing him in between every class. I know most people don't even want to make eye contact with their siblings in school, that was not the case for the Allen kids. I started noticing that Grant wasn't showing up to the locker. Around the same time he had asked me what I thought about Candice Green. I told him I was for it!!! Then, I started putting two and two together! Fast forward 3 years and they were married! Grant and Candice have both played a big part in my life. They are honestly two of my favorite people on the planet and God has used them more than they even know. They are funny to boot:)

No comments:

Post a Comment