Thursday, April 15, 2010

OMGetty

I will never forget the day I met this CRAZY girl. We were in Old Testament class and i didn't recognize her so I thought I would go out on a limb and introduce myself. BAD IDEA!!! She practically bit my head off simply for giving her a dose of southern charm. She excuses it by being from the North. You know how those Yankees are! Fast Forward...i'm thankful for that Yankee in my life more and more each day! She has taught me to examine what I have always heard, read, and believed. Questions like: Why do you go to church? What does it really mean to be a Christian? Calvinism/Arminianism, what is that anyway? So many Christians do what they do because it's what they've always done...Tradition, routine, way of life. The God of the universe does not do His work based on tradition and routine. So all that to say, I'm greatful for a friend that sharpens me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment