Saturday, March 6, 2010

LBL!


Lauren Beth.... they call her my twin:) unfortunately, she's not as tall and skinny as I am. She is always "quick on the draw" making us laugh and enlightening us on some random fact about life. I would venture to say she gets her smarts from her dear ol dad and that wit from her momma! She celebrated her 19th bday yesterday. I can't believe it! I sound like an old cheek-pinching lady that you always avoided by saying that, but i'm serious. I grew up with this girl, and now she's in college with me! Which, by the way, Kels and I are absolutely loving! She is in the honors program and a state champion in forensics...already! She needs to quit making us look bad:) she is actually out of town this weekend, so we'll celebrate when she gets back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment